U2 Moscow, Russia Set List 2010
August 25, 2010 at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium
Snow Patrol again opened for U2. They probably played a set full of lots of slow boring songs. Unlike U2 who's set list was chock full of awesomeness with a splash of yippeekayay!
Return of the Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day - Rain, New Year's Day - Singin' in the Rain, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways - My Sweet Lord - Singin' in the Rain, Elevation, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Pride, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy... (remix) - Discotheque, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Get Up Stand Up, MLK, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone
Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name, Ultraviolet, With or Without You, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Moment of Surrender
Show Review Comments from www.U2tours.com:
- U2 plays its first concert in Russia. Fans enter to a stadium heavy on police and security.
- Before the show, U2 learn that police have shut down Greenpeace, ONE Campaign, and Amnesty International booths outside the stadium and detained several Amnesty volunteers on the grounds that they were picketing illegally.
- All of the new songs except 'Stingray' are dropped for this show.
- Yuri Shevchuk, singer of Russian band DDT, joins the band on stage for an acoustic version of Bob Dylan's Knocking on Heaven's Door.
- Mikhail Gorbachev got in on the action.
Bored? Go get Halo Reach from Amazon